Krewlex - The One (FREE) Krewlex - The One (FREE)

This is pretty amazing! It has a catchy beat and it could definitely be used in some sort of dance club! Good job!

XenonHD responds:

Thank you! If only it could be :D

Forest Of Sad Stuff Forest Of Sad Stuff

This is amazing and heart wrecnching (However you spell it). It would be better if the song was named the forest of Misery. But anyways, the song is still very nice though. Reminds me of my brother up there. That's a five for you :) God bless you

Mawnz responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words! It makes me happy to hear that my work is touching for others.

Titanium *ReMix Test* Titanium *ReMix Test*

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! I WANNA HEAR THE FULL VERSION OF THIS!
THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE PLAYED IN A NORMAL CLUB!
THIS SHALL BE PLAYED IN SOME PLACE BETTER FOR PETE SAKE!
VERY GOOD!
I WANNA HEAR MORE OF YOUR AWESOME MUSIC!

kirja100 responds:

Thanks :)))

Glitchy Glitchy

This is cute :D

The song of my people! The song of my people!

I think you should've made it made it a little more livelier. And the same sound keep on going from the start till' the end. Nothing changes. It's more like a cave theme song. But hey, it's okay anyway. I mean it's not like shit bad is it? (Sorry for swearing)

AliceMako responds:

With all the percussion going on i'm actually pretty sure having a lot of drum or lead variation would have made this very hectic, i aimed for something mellow.

I agree it's not bad shit and i'm glad you think it's ok.

Flying The Birds Flying The Birds

DEAR LORD! This song is so touching... I cried when I first heard it. I put it on loop for 58 times man! This is so good. I felt the feeling of it. Reminds me of my brother... But anyway, very good!

Do We Live On? Do We Live On?

This is so cool! I was already screaming when I was listening to this song! This is the best Trance song I have ever heard in my life. I do make a lot of classical music but you encourage me to make something like this! This song is very encouraging. And it's full of life. And the tags, yes, I agree. This is just beautiful! pure win man, pure win.

carl565 responds:

Wow, haha thanks. this review has made my day!

India's Finest India's Finest

This is incredible! To me, it'snot just the India's finest, it's the world's finest. I like how you combined Indian tribal music with modern techno music!

Anthrogh responds:

aww shucks youre too kind ^/////^

Squares Squares

This is a very nice song! pure win. Nothing may beat this dance music! This has a very groovy techno beat!

blackdtown responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it!